- Client needs analysis (including legal and corporate relations liaison) and project scope development;
- Detail the environmental work-stream strategy, and clarify actions and accountabilities within the context of broader multi-disciplinary due diligence projects;
- Identify applicable regulatory standards and expectations;
- Evaluation and selection of appropriate consultants for specialist sampling, testing and assessments based on client priorities;
- Independent technical review and advice on all stages of the assessment process through to recommendation on remediation options and implementation;
- Support or direct liaison with regulatory agencies on behalf of client.
Flame Tree Environmental Pty Ltd